PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
2. Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
3. Eligibility. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Service is also not available to any users who have been previously removed or suspended from the Service.
4. License for Mobile Application
5. Commercial Use of Service. If you are using and/or accessing the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that:
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Service in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Service, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, harvesting or data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, and using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with the permission of WeAdmit, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in WeAdmit’s sole discretion.
6. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify WeAdmit of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. WeAdmit will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your WeAdmit account.
7. Your Use of the Service
services related to the platform.
8. You Bear Risk of Upload. WeAdmit uses reasonable security measures in order to attempt to protect any content or information that you upload, including without limitation any information, photographs or other images, or intellectual property (collectively, “Your Content”). However, WeAdmit cannot guarantee that there will be no unauthorized copying or distribution of Your Content nor will WeAdmit be liable for any copying or usage of Your Content not authorized by WeAdmit. You hereby release and forever waive any claims you may have against WeAdmit for any such unauthorized copying or usage of Your Content, under any theory of liability. THE SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR CONTENT USED BY WEADMIT HEREIN ARE PROVIDED AND USED "AS-IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES THAT SUCH SECURITY MEASURES WILL WITHSTAND ATTEMPTS TO EVADE SECURITY MECHANISMS OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO CRACKS, DISABLEMENTS OR OTHER CIRCUMVENTION OF SUCH SECURITY MEASURES.
9. Subscriptions; Pricing; Charges on Your Account.
e. Cancellation/Refunds. Refunds will only be given in accordance with the Program Contract or other written policies provided by WeAdmit. Once your subscription plan is cancelled you may still access services until the next billing cycle begins. Deleting the app itself does not mean your subscription has been cancelled. Proper cancellation procedures must be made at the App Store and Play Store.f. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY WEADMIT IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE WEADMIT ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WEADMIT MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY WEADMIT).
g. Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen payment method.
h. Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that WeAdmit is authorized to charge your Payment Method. WeAdmit may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive WeAdmit’s right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.i. Free Trial; Promotion. We may provide a free trial or other promotion (the "Promotion"), which Promotion may provide you access to some or all features afforded to paying members of the Service. In order to avoid being charged a subscription fee for the Service, you must cancel your subscription prior to the termination of the trial period. If you cancel prior to the termination of the trial period yet you are still charged for access to the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Modifications to Service. WeAdmit reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that WeAdmit shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Service, WeAdmit reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
13. Third Party Content. WeAdmit may provide third party content on the Service and may provide links to webpages and content of third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. WeAdmit does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be aware that WeAdmit does not create Third-Party Content, nor does WeAdmit update or monitor it. WeAdmit is therefore not responsible for any Third-Party Content on the Service. Users use such Third-Party Content at their own risk.
The Service may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to WeAdmit users (collectively, the “Reference Sites”). WeAdmit does not endorse any Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service are solely between you and the relevant advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
14. Intellectual Property. WeAdmit, the WeAdmit logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Service are trademarks of WeAdmit or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of WeAdmit or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with any guidelines that WeAdmit may provide you from time to time.
WeAdmit retains all proprietary rights in the Service, except where otherwise noted. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of WeAdmit, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on WeAdmit is proprietary. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all content is copyrighted material of WeAdmit and for WeAdmit Members' use only. Distribution of content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that WeAdmit would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, WeAdmit shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing "WeAdmit" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of WeAdmit without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the WeAdmit Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of WeAdmit and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
The Service is owned and operated by WeAdmit. Unless otherwise indicated, all content and other materials on the Service, including, without limitation, WeAdmit’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence).
15. Ownership of Your Content; Licenses. You agree that any content you upload to the Service (“Your Content”) shall become the property of WeAdmit. This shall have no effect on Sections 17 (Copyright Policy), 20 (Limitation of Liability), and 21 (Indemnity by You) of this Agreement.
However, with respect to Your Content, WeAdmit grants you a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such content, except with regard to commercial or for-profit use.
16. Reviews. Users may post reviews of one another on the Service. You acknowledge and agree that WeAdmit is not required to remove or alter any reviews posted by Users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, WeAdmit reserves the right to remove any review at its sole discretion. WeAdmit explicitly disclaims all liability for the content of reviews and/or any damages arising therefrom. In the event that you believe a review is inaccurate or unfair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Copyright Policy. WeAdmit prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to:
101 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park, CA, 94025
When contacting us, please make sure that you include the following information: a. a statement that you have identified content on WeAdmit that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;b. a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;c. a description of the content that you claim is infringing and the WeAdmit URL(s) where such content can be located;d. your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your WeAdmit user name if you have one; e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and f. a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. ¤512(c), please also include the following:
g. with respect to your statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and h. your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
WeAdmit will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) or other applicable copyright law. U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
18. Repeat Infringer Policy. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws around the world, WeAdmit has adopted a policy that it will promptly terminate without notice any user's access to the Service if that user is determined by WeAdmit to be a "repeat infringer." A repeat infringer includes, without limitation, a user who has been notified by WeAdmit of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had any user-submitted content removed from the Service more than twice. WeAdmit may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
In addition, WeAdmit accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by intellectual property rights owners to protect their materials.
You further acknowledge and agree that Apple is not responsible for addressing or resolving any claims by you or a third party relating to your use and/or possession of the App, including, but not limited to, warranty or liability claims, claims that the App fails to conform to a legal or regulatory requirement, consumer protection or similar claims, or claims that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party (including, without limitation, trademark, copyright, and/or patent rights).
20. Limitation of Liability. WeAdmit makes no warranties or representations about the Service. In no event shall WeAdmit be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Service or in any written or oral communications from WeAdmit or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Service, along with the services provided by employees of the Service, are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. WeAdmit makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Service’s content or that the functionality of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WEADMIT, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WEADMIT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WEADMIT HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WEADMIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of WeAdmit and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of $500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to WeAdmit during the six months prior to notice to WeAdmit of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
21. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold WeAdmit, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to:
23. Parental or Guardian Permission. Some of the content on the Service may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEE-BASED SERVICES OR GIVE WEADMIT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
25. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Service, by using the Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of California, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of California with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of California. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
26. Arbitration Provision/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claim") arising out of or connected with the Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of California, County of Santa Clara, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of California, County of Santa Clara, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. WeAdmit is a trademark of WeAdmit Technologies, Inc.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.